Thursday 7 March 2013

Partners in crime

Love this photo so I have scrapped it alot t was only a few black and white photos in my box.
I say was as I have a few to get copied now so my photos will become quite vintage from now on.
This layout was created with a gutted piece of 12 x 12 I then stamped a piece of cream with a text stamp from Docrafts and over stamped that with a date stamp.
I then distressed the edges all in the same chocolate ink.
The postage paper which I distressed came from  the my favorite little store in Portsmouth.
the centre border was punch out in cream card using a Martha Stewart punch :( not impressed.
The lace and ribbon came from the local fabric store.
The flowers and photo mount came from the gutted card.
 
 
 

 
See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments Di