Monday 13 February 2012

New Class

So here I am on my holiday's I would like to say the weather is lovely and hot!!!, but it's the heat from our log fire.
So I have been busy I have booked a hall for our new class. What class is this I hear you ask!!

A SCRAPBOOK CROP.


Due to popular demand I will be starting a crop on the 3rd Saturday of the month. The 1st will be.

Saturday 17th March 10am-4pm .


Jacket potatoes for lunch, teas and coffees included.

The idea is you bring along your own scrapbook projects and we will crop together. I will also be doing a 12x12 page with you. So you will need to bring a 5x7 inch black and white feminine photo, portrait layout. Good photos for this would be daughter, grandaughter, etc.

The cost will be £15 inclusive.
Places need to be booked by 12th March

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments Di