Wednesday 15 May 2013

Childhood memories.

 
I know it's been a while but I have at last had a chance to photograph some of the scrapbook pages we have done in class recently.
This is one from our heritage class.
The photos were quite small so I thought it would be nice to group several together.
I have been watching Sunday Scrappers on Create and Craft and I was watching Mel and she was saying that scrapbooking is all about the story.
 So I am really trying to make an effort to do some on as many pages as possible.
this isn't so easy if the photos are of family that you never met.
It is worth doing as much research as you can though.
Try using an ancestry website you can find out quite a bit if you have the time.
 
 
 
Enjoy

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments Di