Friday 4 November 2011

It's been a while

This was my grandaughters 1st Birthday card. Her favorite toy is a little duck. I can't believe shes a year old.

Recipe

Card stock is stampin up glitter card from Docraft images are all Docraft and coloured with promarkers. The embossed area is done with one of the new embossing folders from Docraft. The 1st has been cut on my Cricut.
Oh I love this style card It's a centre stepper and I will load instructions for it soon. I did christen it Geoffs friends wedding card as that was the occasion I was asked to make it for.

Recipe


The paper is infact card and was from the docraft jade kit. Your spoilt for choose as there are so many lovely ones to choose from. The image is a Trimcraft one and was coloured with promarkers. The flowers were all die cut with my marianne dies. The edges were chalked and finished with a pearl. The mats are from kanban.





I made a box for this one and decorated it with some flowers and swirls.










This is the card that I made for my grandaughters Christening. The image is Bazzo from Trimcraft and is so cute. The flowers are all handmade.


Recipe


For this card is Mirri card promarkers and sizzlet dies, and marianne dies. The flowers were all crimped and shaped.









This is my grandaughters card for her mummy on there first mothers day.



Recipe




I hand cut an easel scallop now I would use my xcut dies. The image is from the web sorry no files to tell you were it came from. I coloured it with my promarkers. The flowers and the letters are from Docraft. I coloured the letters with my permanent markers.





My Mothers day card for my mum and mum in law.



This card shape I found on the internet again I don't have the files for it if you know where it came from please let me know.


Recipe



Great hite card stock from Docrafts, the flowers were all cut with dies and punches. The message came from Docrafts. The image was coloured with promarkers and is on my missing files.


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness what super cards ... love your designs and love the papers you have used ... yes it is really shocking how time is flying bye ... guess its coz we getting older (I speak for myself lol) now we are retired ... just doing a bit of blog hopping happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all - such cute cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments Di